You may have missed
- How to Capture a Screenshot on Lenovo Laptop?
- How to Enable or Disable App Icon Badges on Android
- 13 Best Websites to Watch Cartoons Online
- Fix Snapchat Camera Not Working (Black Screen Issue)
- How to Delete System32 Folder in Windows?
- How to Record without Holding the Button in Snapchat?
- Fix: Windows SmartScreen Can’t Be Reached Right Now
- How to Leave a Private Story on Snapchat?
You can measure a video that you record on your Phone in FPS (Frames per second); the better the FPS, the better the video quality will be. However, it is essential that you keep your phone stable while you are recording a video. You may have a good quality camera on your Android Phone, but the video will not turn out great if your Phone is not stable when you record a video. Since not everyone carries a tripod with them everywhere, the videos that you record in moving cars or while running may share and distort the quality. Therefore, to help you out, we are here with a small guide on how to stabilize videos on Android Phone.
2 Ways to Stabilize Videos on Android Phone
If you are wondering how to stabilize videos on Android Phone, then you may follow these easy steps:
Method 1: Use Google Photos
image stabilization comes into play. Image stabilization helps in stabilizing shaky and unstable videos. And Google Photos is one such app that uses an electronic stabilization method for stabilizing the shaky parts in your video. Google Photos is an essential app on almost every Android device. Therefore, image stabilization is an in-built feature for stabilizing the videos. You need to follow these steps if you want to stabilize videos on Android Phone using Google Photos:
1. Open Google Photos on your Android device.
2. Open the Library section and select the Video that you wish to stabilize.
3. After selecting the video, tap on the Edit or the Adjustments button at the middle bottom of the screen.
4. Tap on the Stabilize icon right next to the Export frame.
5. Google Photos will now start stabilizing your entire video. Moreover, you also have the option of stabilizing certain parts of the video if the video duration is long. Google Photos usually take the same time as the video to stabilize it.
6. After it completes, tap on ‘Save Copy’ at the top-right corner of the screen to save the video on your device. However, before saving the video, make sure you watch the preview and then save it on your device.
Also Read: Fix Unable To Download Apps On Your Android Phone
Method 2: Use Third-party Apps
There are several third-party apps that you can use if you don’t want to use Google Photos. We are mentioning two video stabilizing Android apps that you can use.
a) Microsoft Hyperlapse
As the name suggests, Microsoft designed this app for creating hyper-lapse videos on your Android device. But this app is pretty great when it comes to stabilizing a video. Follow these steps if you want to add stabilization to the videos recorded on an Android Phone:
1. Head to google play store and install Microsoft Hyperlapse .
2. Launch the app on your device and tap on Import to select the video that you wish to stabilize. You also have the option of recording a video on this app.
3. After importing the video, change the video speed by dragging the slider from 4x to 1x as we want a stabilize video and not a hyperlapse.
4. Now, tap on the tick icon to save the video on your device. The app will automatically stabilize the entire video and save it on your Phone.
5. You can also share the video directly from the app to other apps like WhatsApp, Instagram, and more.
b) Video Stabilizer by Zsolt Kallos
Video stabilizer is one of the best video stabilizer apps for Android devices. You can easily convert your shaky videos into smooth ones.
Video Stabilizer’ by Zsolt Kallos.
2. Launch the app on your device and tap on ‘Select video’ to choose the video from your gallery that you wish to stabilize.
3. Now, you will see a list of settings for analyzing and stabilizing. Here, set shakiness to low, accuracy to high, and set other settings as average. Refer to the screenshot to understand better.
4. Tap on the Green button at the bottom to start stabilizing the video.
5. Once done, you can compare the old and the new video.
6. Finally, tap on Save at the bottom to save the video. Moreover, you can share the video directly to other apps as well.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. How do I turn on stabilization on my Android?
You can easily use Google photos and use the in-built stabilization feature for turning on stabilization on your Android Phone. Open Google photos and select the videos that you wish to stabilize. Then you can easily click on the editing button and use the stabilization icon to stabilize the video.
Q2. How can I make my phone video stable?
To make your video stable, make sure you are recording the video with stable hands. Moreover, if possible, you can also use a tripod to make smooth and steady videos with your Phone. However, if you want to make an existing video stable on your Phone, then you may use the methods that we have listed in this guide.
Q3. How can I stabilize my shaky videos for free?
You can quickly stabilize your shaky videos by using free third-party apps such as the video stabilizer and Microsoft Hyperlapse. Moreover, every android phone comes with Google photos app that allows you to stabilize your videos effortlessly. Most third-party apps are free of cost, and Google photos is also a free app that provides you with various features.
- How to Record Slow-motion Videos on Any Android Phone?
- A Comprehensive Guide to Discord Text Formatting
- How to Post or Upload Long Video on Whatsapp Status?
- How to Fix Whatsapp Images Not Showing In Gallery
Now you can create the perfect videos on your Android Phone without making them shaky or unstable. If you liked the article, let us know in the comments below.